Things to Know
So we’ve booked your photo session and you found the perfect location for your photo shoot. . Great! But now you keep asking yourself questions (in a jittery voice): What will everyone wear? How do I get the kids to behave? What if the baby won’t stop drooling? No need to panic! For starters, whether you’re an adult couple or a family with babies (or fur-babies) or just someone not crazy about all the time in front of the camera, feel assured that I will do my very best to create the most relaxed, natural, and fun atmosphere. Secondly, the more you tell me about your concerns or special considerations thus the Client Questionnaire), the better prepared we will all be to tackle whatever might come up. And lastly, I’ve created lists of information that you might find useful in preparing for your photo shoot. Everything from make-up, to clothing, to babies is addressed! So take a few minutes and check out my suggestions and if you still have any questions, please know that you can always contact me.
I am so excited about your session and hope you are too!
Please keep in mind:
• Weekend sessions book up FAST! Please contact me as soon as possible if you would like a weekend session. Please note that I am available for a limited number of week night sessions as well (one session per week day only; 1.5 hours before sunset).
• I only accept a limited number of newborns each month. This is done in order to ensure availability for the new moms.
• The best time of day to do an outdoor session is at sunrise or 1.5 hours before sunset.
• I also offer a number of professionally printed products including coffee table albums, photo books, canvases, and portraits. Should you be interested in a product you do not see listed, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I will be more than happy to work with you to create the product you are looking for!
• Current prices are for limited time only. Take advantage of this incredible offer and update your family’s portraits or document those precious, ever so quickly fleeting moments of your growing children. The only way to relive those moments again is to see them on a photograph.
•Due to my booking constraints and demand I require a $50 dollar non-refundable deposit to secure your session date due at the time of the session booking, with the remainder due on the day of the photo session itself.
•I have a 24 hours cancellation policy for all Senior, Family and Children sessions and a cancellation policy for weddings (refer to wedding specific details). In the event of a cancellation fees already paid may be applied toward future sessions. However, these photo sessions must be completed with 6 months of the cancellation.
• If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me by clicking here or calling at (757) 286-1722. I look forward to hearing from you!